‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

There’s no time to waste:

Come and listen to me by following this link if you don’t want happiness to escape you once again…

I’ve written to you four times already Randolph to speak to you with my heart.

To tell you how much I’m sensitive to your misfortune.

To explain to you that I possess the Science of initiation that will enable me to take it on, to eliminate it and to transmute it into great joy.

If only you answered me!

But I’m of a persevering nature. I won’t give up like that! And then, I can see your future.

I appreciate you too much Randolph to let you confront it alone.

Between us, don’t you think you’ve suffered enough? From financial difficulties? From challenges in your love life? From dilemmas of morale?

Do you want this to continue?

My dear Randolph, honestly, don’t you think you’ve accumulated enough fears so that today you can say with me, that it’s enough?

Yes, well, here we are Randolph, that’s enough!

The time has come for me to change the darkness of your life of hardships into a dazzling future of happiness, success, love, and fortune!

The time has come where the enormous Powers I have must be put at your service in order to give you a better future!

That’s why I suggest, once again, that you join me to confirm that YES, you accept that I protect you and I help you to change your life.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link