Find a life of Wealth and Love! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

In life, you sometimes must make quick choices and today, this is what you must do… You still haven’t answered my message and yet, you must make a decision very quickly Randolph. Either you decide to miss out on happiness or, you take your destiny in hand and you accept my help to find a life of Wealth and Love!

Before you make your choice, I suggest you watch HERE the video I recorded for you.

I explain to you what happened to your Astral Mind…

When studying your astral body, and particularly, its Mind, I discovered that this latter could no longer concentrate.

Randolph, you’ve had financial difficulties for some time. This lack of concentration of your Astral Mind also explains why you’re not happy in your love life, why you can’t see your dearest wishes being accomplished and why you can’t give free rein to your imagination.

Your Astral Mind is directly linked to your astral body, which is the subtle body linked to emotions, desires, affection, and imagination…

Randolph, you must react! Luckily, I know what your Astral Mind needs to be completely concentrated again: you must accept on this link that I send you the Spiritual Focaliser of Success!

I’m waiting to hear from you impatiently.

See you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link