‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You too, you have a right to Happiness and I’m going to give life to this right! Come and see here how…

I had amazing Visions concerning you. And nonetheless amazing Revelations.

I’ve seen great things for you Randolph… And about your future!

I’ve seen your suffering. I’ve seen your despair. I’ve seen your hardships.

I’ve seen your great anxiety.

But I’ve also seen, in strange, magic, supernatural circumstances, how to annihilate this suffering this despair, this hardship!…

… How to protect you and how to guide you.

I wrote to you yesterday to announce this good news. But you certainly haven’t seen my message otherwise I think you would have answered me immediately.

I’ll therefore tell you in a few words what I said in this message.

First, I saw a black bird. It was the symbol of your present problems. This sinister bird followed me not long ago into my dreams, transforming them into nightmares.

The following day, when I woke up, I saw a white bird. This bird coming from immaculate places announced that it was in my Power to help you in your rebirth.

My day was then joyful, beautiful, full of optimism and happiness.

But by what miracle could I make you go from black to white, from the darkness of your present life to the dazzling light of a new life?

Then something extraordinary, extremely strange and wonderfully magic happened.

I tell you all about this very spiritual experience in my video.

So, what did I discover?

A magic book Randolph. A surprising magic book… black and white… The “Magic Book of the Magpie Magician”.

And what did this magic book contain?

Oh Randolph: The answers, point by point, to all the questions that I asked myself as to the means of bringing solutions to your problems.

Can you hear me, point by point Randolph?

Well, it’s true, all this deserves a few explanations. This is what I’ve tried to prepare for you Randolph.

And you who were dreaming of a lively life, you’re not at the end of your surprises, I can tell you!

The magic book is waiting for you on this link. Get ready, let’s go!

Esmeralda

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link