‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Say this phrase out loud, without waiting a minute: "Coulpa diem, repossoum des is!”

Why did I ask you to do this? In order to protect you, because you were in danger. To learn more, come quickly to listen to my video message.

Randolph, about three days ago, I received a sign to warn me that you were in danger. Luckily, I took this very seriously and I immediately intervened.

What was this danger?

Dark powers were coming in your direction. If I hadn’t have done anything, I think you were heading straight towards new problems.

What did I do exactly?

As soon as I became aware that these powers were going to harm you, I took important measures of protection. This means that I performed a ritual to call upon the angels so that they would place a bubble of protective energy around you. But in order to install this bubble, you had to say a magic prayer. This is what you did at the beginning of this message.

Are you protected for good?

I would so much like to say yes! Alas, I must tell you the truth: No and that’s why I’m writing to you. The angelic bubble of protection around you is temporary. It will be active for a few days but afterwards it will disintegrate. I therefore took vital action.

What you need: Good protection over the long term! I thought hard and I’m ready to reveal to you the Prayer that will enable you to ask Saint Expedit to protect you against the negative powers.

This prayer is the real prayer.

It was given to me by the guardian of the Holy Chapel of Saint Expedit. When you say the divine prayer of Saint Expedit, he will automatically hear it. You’ll no longer need to fear anything, I assure you!

Who is Saint Expedit?

Saint Expedit is a marvelous being of light. He is powerful and more effective than all the other angels in the astral spheres. A long time ago, he fought off evil with courage. And thanks to his extraordinary energies of love, he prevailed.

Saint Expedit will chase away from you the dark powers and you’ll no longer undergo nasty things. You’ll only need to follow a few precise instructions and then you could breathe again and live in peace.

But, that’s not all… I haven’t told you everything yet, I was keeping the best for the end!

I’ve decided to offer you a present because life hasn’t given you enough!

Before I tell you what it is, I will speak to you with my heart. You and I, whether we like it or not, we met. It’s a virtual meeting of course but, in the end, so incredibly “real”! And like all encounters, I don’t think it’s by chance. If you crossed my path, it’s because I’m the person that should lead you towards happiness.

So, it’s normal that I take this seriously and that I do everything in my power in order to give you your smile back! And this smile, I’ll give it to you like this:

I’ve decided to offer you as a present the marvelous Sun of Amori!

It’s a powerful and quite rare Lucky charm. It will enable you to attract luck in the areas where you need it the most.

You’ll only need to touch it and to say a magic prayer to see happy things happening in front of your stunned eyes. I think it will really be of great use to you in your everyday life.

For example, it will help you to solve more easily your financial problems. It will enable you to attract love… The Powerful Sun of Amori will enable you to see life from a new and luminous angle.

My dear Randolph, in order for this happiness to arrive, you only have one simple thing to do: Answer me!

While waiting for your message, I’m going to make an apple pie for my little niece who is coming to visit me tomorrow. But don’t worry, I’m not far away and as soon as I hear the little jingle on my computer to say I have a message, I’ll answer you immediately.

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link