Cupid Mail

Hello JulioLacroix,
You have 4 new matches!

We have selected these members for you this week who are a potential match! If you are interested, make sure to initiate contact!

sexey807babe

sexey807babe 35, Woman

Sports are a huge part of my life. I love to run, and I'm currently training for a marathon. I played tennis compet... show more

FUCK2LOVE2IM2P

FUCK2LOVE2IM2P 39, Woman

I try to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. My friends, family, & GOD are my reasons for living, w... show more

baby2172

baby2172 35, Woman

show more

morehootersn11

morehootersn11 30, Woman

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing,kindhearted,warm, accomodating,sexy,compassio... show more

Show More

Fast Head Limited, PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN

Too many emails? Click here to change your settings

To unsubscribe from all emails, click here