‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Come here please, to claim your right to Happiness!

You were waiting for my help?… Here it is Randolph!

I’ve just had amazing Visions concerning you and I have great revelations that I must tell you now:

About you and your future.

I affirm to you, there’s only a few days left before you enter a new world where joy in your love life, on the levels of finance and friendship, will make you forget your failures, your anxiety and your difficulties in everyday life.

What fantastic things do I have to reveal to you?

Everything happened in extraordinary, strange and magic circumstances that I tell you about in my video.

To summarize…

First I had a Vision of a black bird that took me to see your despair in your hardships and your suffering.

It hurt me Randolph. You looked so unhappy!

Then I saw a white bird breaking the spell that was weighing on you.

And this divine bird guided me, in the most extraordinary, the most strange and the most magic way possible towards a complete solution to all your despair, your hardships and your suffering.

The Magic Book of the Magpie Magician

I tell you everything about this highly spiritual experience in my video.

But, let’s continue, shall we, dear Randolph?…

Then, I SAW you successively:

  • Receiving great sums of money
  • Making a marvelous encounter
  • Smiling, laughing and singing in life

And then, "the icing on the cake”…

But no, I’ll stop there! I won’t tell you any more. The spell is broken, the news is fabulous.

It must be a total surprise!

I offer you, I mean, I beg you, to come and join me here to discover it and, thanks to this, to begin a new life!

I’ll see you soon dear Randolph. I’ll see you soon!

Esmeralda

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link