‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m going to speak to you with my heart: Just like the day always finishes by dawning, happiness always finishes by arriving! So, it’s not the moment to give up! Everything can change! You only need to trust me.

For the moment, I would like you to do two things:

  1. That you repeat this phrase that will automatically place around you a bubble of angelic protective energies: Coulpa diem, repossoum des is! 
  2. That you listen to the video message because I had visions recently concerning you!

Randolph, if I’m writing to you again, it’s because, this morning, I did a

divinatory session with my pendulum to see the state of your vibratory level. What I

can tell you is that it’s weak.

You must be feeling great moral fatigue. You would no doubt like to be in peace and

be able to rest. No doubt, you have many problems to manage. You have the

impression that days resemble each other and you’re beginning to doubt that

happiness could arrive one day. Am I wrong?

I can understand that by moments you’re fed up but please, listen to me!

Everything can change! And I’m the person you need so that the happiness you’ve

been waiting for since so long ago arrives at last!

Here’s what I suggest:

I offer to reveal to you the Prayer that enables you to be under the divine protection of the most powerful being of light in existence. Saint Expedit!

Under his wing, you won’t need to fear anything!

Whether it be the dark powers, whether it be curses, whether it be negative

energies, all this will be chased away from you because Saint Expedit will protect

you thanks to his energies of pure love!

I’m proposing you a marvelous present that will attract luck to you and favor your destiny in a positive manner. It’s the Surprising Sun of Amori. It’s a

miraculous Talisman. It will become the most beautiful Lucky-charm of your life. When you’ve tried it once, you’ll not want to leave it.

My dear Randolph, come on this link, I assure you that everything will get better very quickly.

And when everything will be better in your life, your vibratory level will increase at great speed.

You’ll see, you’ll have the impression that the Sun illuminates your days each day… Yes, I assure you, it’s possible.

See you soon!

With my most affectionate thoughts,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link