‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You’re dreaming of Happiness? Oh no, you deserve so much more!

It’s a lot more than happiness I’m assuring you. Come, come here, you’ll see!…

Randolph, dear Randolph, if you thought you would never live a life of dreams, if you thought you would never be happy one day, if you imagine that bad luck will always hound you without ever being able to find a solution… I’m delighted, absolutely delighted to say:

You’re wrong!

Why am I saying this?

Because, Randolph, the celestial Powers have spoken! Because they’ve spoken to me, Esmeralda! Because what they told me and ordered me is very clear:

Yes, you’ll very quickly find enormous, extraordinary and unmeasurable Happiness.

Randolph, upon the order of the celestial Powers, I will offer you my personal Secrets, the most secret ones, the most effective ones and the best ones.

Randolph, because you deserve it, it’s true, I’ll bring you, with the help of the Heavens:

- Financial security (and even a lot more) for the rest of your life.

- Personal success, perhaps a little selfish but absolutely extraordinary.

- Mystic Protection against harmful people, against negative events and painful situations.

- A proven Technique to do magic every day and to reap incredible personal advantages from it.

I will, Randolph, yes, I will, make you happy, I assure you!

In fact, as the time has come, I’ll offer you my spiritual inheritance.

But Randolph, in order that I can bring you all this, so that tomorrow you can live in happiness, I need your trust. Your friendship!

I’ve prepared a personal file for you. A Fabulous Secret. Come here quickly to find it. The Powers, Randolph, are watching us.

Your Devoted Medium,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link