‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Without wasting a minute more, watch my video I’m putting back on this link.

Your present state always worries me as much. I can feel your lack of spiritual energy during the day and this bothers me a lot.

You must certainly feel it yourself, don’t you?

Do you sometimes feel more tired than usual? Do you have difficulty sleeping? Does your body have trouble following you all day long?

I know why you’re in such a state Randolph…

Your spiritual energy is only freed at night while you are asleep and not during the day, as it should be!

I have already warned you of your situation in my previous email and it continues…

Nothing has come back into order… and I would even say that it’s worse!

You should fully benefit from your spiritual energy during the day while this is not really the case.

Worse… Your vibratory level is at its lowest and you’re therefore absolutely unprotected from negative vibrations or harmful attacks that could attain you. You must act quickly otherwise you’ll miss great happiness and the life you’ve been hoping for!

Don’t wait to connect on this link and discover my solution.

I’ll see you soon!

With all my friendship.

Your Medium and Protector,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link