‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

This message is very serious, and it concerns your present situation, but also and especially, your future… I tell you everything in the video I recorded for you HERE: take a few minutes to watch it! This won’t cost you anything and believe me; you have really nothing to lose!

If you haven’t been able to watch my video for the moment, I suggest you read my message with the greatest attention!

I have several questions to ask you:

- Do you feel more tired than usual?

- Do you have problems sleeping?

- Do you have a lot of dreams or nightmares recently?

- As soon as you wake up, do you feel drained of all energy and completely empty?

- Does your body have trouble following you all day?

If I’m contacting you today Randolph it’s because I’ve discovered what could be the cause of this malfunctioning and what could put you in such a state…

Randolph, I know why you can’t be happy in your everyday life.

Randolph, your spiritual energy is only active at night!

This energy only frees itself when you sleep and not during the day as this should be the case…

If I can affirm such a thing it’s because I calculated your vibratory level and what I could feel is surprising!

Trust me and follow me on this link where you’ll find my solution to help you.

See you soon!

Your Medium and Protector,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link