‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

One last time, I’m holding out my hand. Take it Randolph. Come here before it’s too late!

One last time, I’m telling you:

Yes, dear Randolph, you can save yourself for good from all your problems: whether they be emotional, financial or moral.

Why?

Because I’m authorized to give you my personal Secrets that can solve all your problems.

All of them, without exception!

I know, dear Randolph, that you have a very strong need for financial security.

I know, Randolph, that you need, at last, to begin thinking of yourself.

I know that you suffer from loneliness, I know you suffer from failures and betrayals of all sorts.

I know dear Randolph that in spite of all you show to those in your surroundings, you’re suffering.

I know that you’re often unhappy!

But you, dear Randolph:

Do you know that it would be time, at last, to start worrying about your own life rather than to spend it worrying about others?

Do you know that it’s possible, thanks to my Magic, to launch yourself towards the most extraordinary success you’ve ever known?

Do you know Randolph that financial ease and happiness in your love life are with me, quite simply, within your reach?

Do you realize that all this isn’t very far away?

My dear Randolph, I’ve kept for you the Four Secrets, the greatest of all my life as a Medium.

Upon the request of the celestial Powers, I’ve prepared them with great affection for you. I’ve created an extremely secret and incredibly effective file for you:

The Exercise of Quadruple Enchantment

With this file, simply and easily, you’ll at last accomplish the dreams of your whole life: All the dreams of your life Randolph!

I’ve decided to grant you a discount in order to give you a little boost!

Come on, don’t start doubting! Even less feeling depressed. Come here to find joy: The joy of your next life where misfortune doesn’t exist!

Become what I wish you to be: the Legatee of my personal Secrets!

Esmeralda

Your well-loved Medium

P.S. : If you only knew the number of people who would dream to be, like you, named by the celestial Powers to become the legatee of my personal Secrets!…

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link