‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m beginning to doubt. Do you receive my messages? Have you listened to the video I recorded for you? Have you said this prayer that’s here to protect you: “Coulpa diem, repossoum des is!”?

I provide it again on this link for your convenience.

It’s important that you do so, and I’ll explain to you why:

The Prayer, once you’ve said it out loud, will automatically place around you an angelic bubble of energy. This bubble of energy is a temporary protection shield in order to protect you from the dark powers that are heading straight towards you.

These powers can create all sorts of problems. The bubble of energy is the result of a ritual I performed without delay. If I did this quickly, it’s because I thought you had enough worries as it was.

Will this protection be effective for the rest of your life?

Alas no! This protection is only temporary.

My dear Randolph, if I’m insisting in writing to you, it’s because precisely, I think you should be put under protection, not only for a few days but for the rest of your life!

Because if you continue being the prey of these dark powers, there will come a moment when you can’t go on. From what I can see from my pendulum, your vibratory level is very low. This clearly means that you’re nearly on the verge of exhaustion.

I even think that you’re not fully aware of it. You perhaps feel a little tired, but I think you’re playing it down. Your reaction is normal. It’s a question of survival. Whatever happens, you’re holding on at all costs.

You’re holding on because of nerves but what I fear is that one day, after having been through too many hardships, you’ll collapse. This is what I would like you to avoid.

Forewarned is forearmed, isn’t it?

I wouldn’t like you to collapse with exhaustion! That’s why I’m proposing to protect you in order to no longer suffer from problems and to enjoy life. For this, I have two things to offer you:

  1. To put you under the divine protection of Saint Expedit.
  2. To send you a present that would enable you to favor positively all the situations of your everyday life.

Saint Expedit is a marvelous being of light. He is even more powerful than all the angels of the astral spheres. When he was alive, he fought evil and triumphed over it. If you answer me, I’ll send you the True Holy Prayer so that you can pray to him.

If you follow my advice, I assure you that no dark powers will come again to harm you because they will be afraid of the powerful and beneficial energies of Saint Expedit.

Randolph, let’s speak of the present I would like to send you.

To protect you, is already a great step. But is it enough, will it give you back your smile? No, I don’t think so. That’s why I’m going to offer you a marvelous lucky charm. It’s the fantastic Sun of Amori!

This Talisman contains a marvelous, positive power. You’ll only need to touch it so that happy events happen.

Here’s an example: Imagine that you receive a bill and you don’t know how to pay it. Well, you’ll only need to touch your talisman so that the problem solves itself. Perhaps you’ll receive a second letter telling you that there was a mistake? Perhaps you’ll even receive an unexpected amount of money from someone close to you or a friend…

One thing is for sure, the Sun of Amori will activate the positive energies to solve the worries you have. It will bring you back your smile and you could at last do what you nearly never do: Enjoy life.

My dear Randolph, there’s no time to hesitate.

Nothing of all I’ve just described can happen without a reaction on your behalf. I must also tell you that, in three days time, the protection bubble I placed around you will disintegrate. I remind you that it was an imperative solution.

So, if you don’t want to take any risk, come and join me on this link. I’m waiting for you.

With my sincere affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link