‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If you thought that a life of happiness wasn’t for you, then you’ll have to change your mind!

Join me here and you’ll quickly understand why I’m saying this!

And especially, you’ll understand that a new life is arriving for you. A life where, thanks to the invaluable present I’m introducing you:

- You’ll soon live happiness in your love life.

- You’ll very quickly find financial ease.

- You’ll discover peace, comfort and joy.

So… this invaluable present able to solve all your problems, what is it dear Randolph? And why offer it to you?

But let’s summarize in a few words, if you will?

In this way, you won’t lose a second of this happy time I’m predicting for you!…

In fact, in a few seconds, if you’ve followed me, you’ll receive the Secret Exercise of Quadruple Enchantment.

What is the Secret Exercise of Quadruple Enchantment?

My dear Randolph, it’s a condensed version of my personal secrets, experiences and success over 30 years of Clairvoyance.

It’s a Treasure Randolph!

A treasure that I’ve never offered to anyone before you. The Treasure that makes my spiritual inheritance.

So, why should I give it to you Randolph?

I repeat, I also explain this in my video.

Let’s say, to make things easier, that your life, your karma, your hardships and the incredible merits you’ve accumulated since you were born make you worthy of such a privilege.

In any case, this is what the Superior Powers told me.

But this Happiness, so, how will it be expressed?

Randolph, dear Randolph, I can assure you today, with the help of the Heavens:

- Financial security (and even a lot more) for the rest of your life.

- Personal success, perhaps a little selfish but absolutely extraordinary.

- A mystic Protection against harmful people, against negative events and painful situations.

- A proven Technique to do magic every day and to reap tremendous personal advantages from it.

I assure you MY Powers, I pledge you MY magic.

I pledge you Randolph to offer you my spiritual inheritance!

Are you surprised?

Oh but: THAT’S NOT THE END OF YOUR SURPRISES!

Join me here. You’ll see: the best is waiting for you!

Your Devoted Medium,

Esmeralda

P.S: You didn’t ever think you would have a life of dreams? I have the means: I have the means to offer you it. And I’m giving them to you Randolph, with all my heart!

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link