‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

What happened to me last night, had not once yet happened.

I was so astonished that I made a video: Watch it!…

Oh, I’m used to all that’s strange, marvelous and extraordinary, that’s the least I can say. But living what I lived yesterday evening, honestly, I wasn’t ready for it!

The sign, this incredible sign I received concerning you, announces - I’m serious - the complete, unhoped-for, definite resolution, to ALL your woes in two areas:

  • In your love life
  • In the financial area

Randolph, for the first time in my life as a Medium, the celestial Powers communicated with me through my computer. I didn’t think it was possible…

Well yes Randolph!

In these very strange circumstances that I tell you about in my video, first they named you to me. Then, they clearly indicated to me where to find the remedy to all your troubles: In the books that my great-grandmother had left me. Somewhere in all those pages.

And I found it Randolph!

And I found the most extraordinary means that I’d ever had to accomplish my Mission as a Medium for you: One of the most magic documents, no doubt the most effective, that she had left me…

The secrets of the Mirror of love and its Ball

My great-grandmother was a very Grand Medium and a powerful Magician.

The Superior Powers had guided me to one of the secrets that she had marked with "5 stars”. Which means that all her consultants who had received it and used it had the maximum rate of accomplishment.

The maximum success rate, can you imagine Randolph?

This is what happened to me. And this is what’s happening to you today: The “magic” means to receive at last…

5-star love and financial means!

Because this secret is for you! There are signs that can’t be wrong.

And then, I’m so pleased to be the one who will make you happy!

The Mirror of love and its ball are waiting for a sign from you to bring you this Happiness… on a platter: follow this link.

Your well-loved Medium,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link