‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

The fact of watching this video, as I’ve asked you to do, won’t put you in danger.

In my opinion, it’s important that you watch it because I bring you an important revelation that could change the course of your life. What’s it about? Well, when sorting out a cupboard in my office a few days ago, I came across a magic object that I thought I’d lost many years ago.

It’s the Parchment of the Forgotten! This latter had been offered to me by a seer whose name you’ve probably never heard of. Jean de Chavigny wasn’t very well known. But one of his ascendants was very close to the very famous Nostradamus. But anyway. that’s not the important thing concerning you.

It’s true, it’s not important. What is, on the other hand, is to know what this Parchment of the Forgotten can concretely do in order to make your life better. And here, it’s interesting because the simple fact of writing a memory on this magic parchment enables to forget it immediately, my dear Randolph!

Imagine up to what point this powerful object could free you. You could forget this past life, where everything was complicated. You could forget all these regrets that haunt you at night, these old loves and your wrong doings!

The path towards serenity and inner peace seems drawn out in front of you. To access it, you must use the Parchment of the Forgotten by answering me on this link!

Another piece of good news is also announced, and I would like to give it to you before you answer me. I’ve decided to reduce the amount of the participation I’d asked you for before. Finally, there’s only a small part left for you to pay. This will make things easier for you as these are hard times, I know, my dear Randolph! Benefit from it, the conditions are united and they’re at your advantage!

Esmeralda

Your Devoted Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link