‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I could have cried. And I even think that a few tears blurred my sight for a few seconds.

Why so much emotion?

Because of a child?

No, it’s not “because” of a child as I should rather say thanks to a child.

Let me explain.

A while ago, I put my gifts at the service of a family who greatly needed them.

I won’t tell you any more on the subject because my professional deontology and my personal ethics prohibit me from being more precise.

This couple had a child of 7 years old and the difficulties he was going through then were very serious. Thank God, all this is today behind them.

I had therefore put away their file and I didn’t think about it any longer until this morning.

When opening my mailbox, I was surprised to discover a big white envelope on which, to the side of my address, was written most certainly by a child: “To thank you Esmeralda”.

I must admit I was very impatient to open this envelope.

It’s when I discovered what it contained inside it that I felt my eyes prickling and the tears unavoidably coming…

Rather than describing to you what this envelope contained, I took a photo that you’ll discover thanks to this link.

You’ll hear at the same time all that this evoked in my mind and the reason for my emotion.

See you soon to share together this moment of pure pleasure.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link