‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It’s a massive inversion that’s preventing you from advancing on your path of life. It leaves you without energy to undertake the projects necessary to build your life, the one you’ve been hoping for since so long ago. What is it exactly? The inversion of your Yin and your Yang. It’s high time you watch the video message I recorded for you. Watch it immediately by joining me HERE.

It’s the very first thing to do because I explain to you how to correct this inversion and to enjoy remarkable benefits that will enable you to advance towards a happy future. You could benefit from Foresight to recover the contact with your inner power, recover Vitality and find great success in all your projects.

What counts the most today is to correct this inversion of your Yin and Yang as quickly as possible. For this, you need the Electromagnetic Polaris. I’ve created it especially for you. I made it with great care and great precision. I must say that I’m proud of the results and I’m sure it will help you to solve your problems. Randolph, ask quickly for your Electromagnetic Polaris!

In addition, I’ve made a good decision and it concerns the amount of the donation I asked you for in my last message. You only need to send me a small part of this. This gesture shows you how much you count for me my dear Randolph! 

Esmeralda

Your dear Friend

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2019 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02 Suite 253, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link