‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Time isn’t on your side - the more you wait and the more your chances to pass to the superior level of life, thanks to my free help, diminish.

And yet, in the video message I recorded for you, I explained to you up to what point this passage could be important for you! If you haven’t yet watched this video, do it today by watching on this link.

I don’t want you to miss out on an enormous change of life which only the rare, deserving people benefit from. And you, Randolph, you’re among them!

Believe me; I’ve seen cases like yours: people leading a complicated life, without hope of getting out of the situation one day but, being of a distrusting nature, and holding on so tightly, that it took me time to open their eyes, to make them change their minds, to make them understand how important it was to listen to my advice and to take action…

And do you know what, Randolph?

Today, these people, all those who were distrusting in the beginning with the idea of passing to a superior level of life, who couldn’t even imagine themselves in a new reality, they send me emails to thank me to have fought for their future and their happiness. They are at last happy! They’ve lost nothing from this passage accomplished thanks to my help, to the contrary, they’ve found what they were searching for in vain during all their life…

I hope that you understand better why I regularly send you emails, why I insist you answer me immediately. I want you to be happy, you deserve it!

Randolph, I’m even ready to offer you a personal saving, in the case where you find that the amount of the participation requested for the work I’ve already done and for what I’ll still do for you, is too high. I only rarely do this, but for you I want to do it. To prove to you that it’s not the sum that counts but your happiness!

I urge you to act fast because I need your agreement to set to work. To send it to me, join me on this link and complete the Request form you’ll find there.

See you soon, I hope.

Your Medium,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2019 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02 Suite 253, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link