‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

To speak to you about it in detail, I recorded a personal video message that I suggest you watch right away by joining me on this link.

It’s a message of great importance and I beg you Randolph, to listen to what I have to say and to what I’ve discovered for you as quickly as possible! And I assure you that these revelations should upheave your life forever.

In fact, this morning, I woke up feeling strange with a curious sensation full of emotion and urgency. I had a vision of you, and I understood! I understood that you could be part of these rare people to benefit from a great change of life!

I don’t know if you know but my extrasensory abilities, passed on to me by my grandmother, also called “Esmeralda”, are very special and, owing to this, I can access information that no one else can.

According to me Randolph, in a few weeks time, the Universe will offer you the extraordinary blessing to pass to a superior level of life and, in this way, to live another reality completely different from your present life…

So take action today and make your choice: do you prefer to ignore my message and to continue leading your gray and sad life with no perspectives or would you prefer to take action and to put an end to the permanent problems and failures, to loneliness and complete disappointment…?

Randolph, I’m not hiding anything from you, and I haven’t the right! I was called to help you and to guide you. Because I’m the only one to perfectly master the Special Ritual of the Passage to the Superior Level of Life of which the central element is the Plate of Limons, a unique esoteric artefact symbolizing the power and the control of the Universe over the life and the destiny of all living beings.

I’m here, ready to act and all I need to set myself to work is your agreement. To send it to me follow this this link and complete the Request form.

You won’t need to worry about the rest, it’s up to me to look after it because it’s my mission. And to be honest, I very seriously think that it’s one of the most beautiful missions I was ever entrusted with!

I’ll do my best not to disappoint you. Trust me!

Your Medium,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2019 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02 Suite 253, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link