Hi There Randolph,

I do hope that you have had great results from Low Income Housing.
~Be sure to add me to your address book if you want to continue getting my newsletter~

I for sure know how expensive unexpected car repairs can be.

But when confronted with the option of getting to work or not, you have to suck it up and spend the money.

I had a later model car that the factory warranty had run out on, and of course RIGHT when the warranty ran out,
I started having many issues, and engine problems, and really didn't have the money to get a different ride.

When I was going around to mechanics the lowest estimation they gave me was for like $2,500.00, and I just could
not afford that at all.

That was basically the value of my car, so I really didn't have any idea what to do.

Then I discovered Direct Auto Warranty, and was very surprised that an additional warranty for my car could be affordable
for someone with my type of credit.

I ended up getting a new warranty for my car and saved a ton of money.

I did a lot of shopping around but Direct was my best pick.

You should check them out too by clicking the link below.

Get Your Auto Warranty Now

Should you have any questions definitely let me know, or just let me know how you like my recommendations.

Warmest regards,

Patrick Carlson
Low Income Housing

 

2 Wisconsin Circle #700
Chevy Chase MD 20815
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options