Hi There Randolph,

I hope you like your Low Income Housing results!
~Please be sure to add me to your address book to continue to receive my emails. ~

We all know credit scores are very important! You can't do much at all with out a decent score.
I've looked at many web sites that involve things like credit cards, loans, and assistance.

The one thing I always see is how important your credit score is for basically everything!
Nothing will change your life like having a better credit score, it opens up all the doors.
Especially when it comes to big purchases like houses and cars you will find everything changes with a higher score.

I recently moved, and was trying to get a new car so I definitely saw the impact your credit score can have, daily, for a few months.
I have come to realize I need a better score, and I now know the steps to do so.

Step 1 is knowing what it is!
Step 2 is monitoring it.
Step 3 is finding and correcting errors to get it up.
I am sure there are more steps, and I will figure them out and share them when I do.

But right now I need to know my score and I found a site that provides it for free with Credit Sesame.
There is an added bonus with Credit Sesame they showed me credit cards and loans that I'd get approved on based on my credit score.
It makes getting a better score and better deals so easy!

I did a lot of searching on this, and you should do.
Check out the link below for both credit score and great suggestions.

View Your Free Score Now

As always, if you have questions please let me know. Or let me know how you like my recommendations!

Thanks you for your time,



Patrick Carlson
Low Income Housing

2 Wisconsin Circle #700
Chevy Chase MD 20815
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options