Hi there Randolph,

We hope you are liking your results from Low Income Housing.
~Please be sure to add me to your address book to continue to receive my emails. ~

I really need a new and reliable car to get me to work and around town, and it's becoming much harder to get by without a car.

Using ride sharing apps all the time has been working in the short term, but I might as well just get a car with all the money rides cost me.

So I finally started the process and was very afraid that my less than perfect credit was going to ruin everything.

The first time around a few car lots I definitely felt the need for a better credit score and didn't think I could get a loan from a dealership.

Now I know I have to go into this with a loan lined up before I go in, so I know what I can get!

I actually found some options after I checked out CrediReady, and got my loan options figured out.

Even with my less than perfect credit I was able to find several options.

You should check it out by clicking the link below.

Get Your Auto Loan Now

As always, if you have questions please let me know.

Or let me know how you like my recommendations!

Thanks!

Patrick Carlson
Low Income Housing

2 Wisconsin Circle #700
Chevy Chase MD 20815
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options